Thursday, April 20, 2006

48 Hours

T i m e … I wish I have more
T i m e … "to be" what I am called for

T i m e … to reflect and cherish life
T i m e … to enjoy the wife of my youth
T i m e … to watch and raise my kids

T i m e … to reconnect with parents and siblings

T i m e … to exercise and stay fit

T i m e … to read, learn and grow

T i m e … to do what I am called to do
T i m e … to be involved in philanthropic works
T i m e … to translate thoughts into literary work

T i m e … to blog learning experiences

T i m e … to read and reply to emails

T i m e … I wish I have 48 hrs. a day


Copyright © cross+roads, 2006. All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means (electronic mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright holder and author of this article, Sonnie Santos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.