Sunday, September 10, 2006

de-Stressing activities, myWay...

I've been into a some stressful situations lately-- due to office politics, oracle set-up and day to day demands of my work. Indeed, the article about work-life balance kept my sanity.

Aside from my normal way to de-stress, I've been diverting negative energy tweaking with my web page. If you have visited it lately, you may have noticed a frequent change of theme. For several times, I have to reload the php because I ultimately made it unreadable. Being a non techie.. tinkering with css and other codes is dangerous. But I can't seem to find the right blend of what I want. The looks of my blog and the content is my contribution in promoting .com.ph , hopefully showcasing great stuffs parked at the Philippine domain.

I don't have enough time yet to write a new anedote, for the mean time, I added two articles about leadership and management, this has been circulating in the net for a while. If you have not read it yet, please take a peek:

  1. Bill Gate's 11 Rules of Life
  2. The race of the rabbit and the tortoise-- the continuation (the value of continues learning and team work)
Have a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.